You spend a lot for your vinyl collection. So why are you stacking your albums on a shelf or shoving them into crates?
Ditch those stacks. Eliminate the crates. Try these five DIY solutions for storing your vinyl records.
1. Make a bin that will make the owner of your favorite record store jealous.
2. Use this environmentally friendly hack to get your records to fit into shelving from IKEA.
3. Skip giving IKEA your money and build your own damn shelf. (But really, maybe just go to IKEA if you’re not good with a saw. Gonna be tough to flip an album to side B with no fingers)
4. Keep it classy with this sleek display box.
5. Cutdown on clutter and put your records up on the wall.